The permanent vacancies are advertised through major national dailies and also through The Employment News.If you are interested in Scientist positions, then please write to the appropriate head of the division/ research group/ resource centre and/ or the Director, CLRI. Please send the following information while contacting:
- Detailed CV with names, addresses and e-mail id of at least three referees.
- Research proposal which should address the following:
- Broad domains of research interest and specific research problems of interest
- Specific areas of activities at CLRI where you think you can contribute to the charter of CLRI. You should articulate how your activities will 1) add strength to (or complement) current activities or 2) help CLRI build new and unrepresented domains.
- A teaching statement that reflects your teaching experience (as an instructor, or teaching assistant). Please also indicate which courses you would like to offer.
For pursuing doctoral research, please contact the scientist directly, with whom you would like to work. The contact addresses of scientists are given in scientists profiles
If you are interested in a temporary position of Project Assistant, currently the only way to find out about these positions is via the frequent advertisements on the CLRI notice boards or by being in continuous touch with the group that you would like to work with. If a subject area is of great interest to you, you may wish to send in your resume to the concerned scientist with a request to consider you for a position when an opening arises.