- Standard of illumination in Indian coal mines-Problems and issues,
U.S.Nigam, N.L.Das, S. Sankar,27th International conference of safety in mines research institute,
ICS-MRI 97, 20-22 February 1997.
- Preparation of feather keratin hydrozyate-gelatin composite and their graft copolymers,
A.Kavitha, KamalaBoopalan, Ganga Radhakrishnan, S. Sankar, B. N. Das, T. P. Sastry.*
Journals of Macromolecular Science. Part A: Pure and Applied Chemistry, Vol. 42, No: 12, 2005.
- Preparation and partial characterization of collagen sheet from fish (later calcarrifer) scales,
S. Sankar, S. Sekar, R. Mohan, Sunitharani, J. Sundaraseelan, T. P. Sastry.*
International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, Vol 42, No: 6-9, 2008.
- Preparation of fish scale collagen-Banana cellulose composite and their characterization,
S. Sankar, S. Sekar, M. Ramsastry, R. Mohan, B.N. Das, T. P. Sastry*,
International Journal of Material Sciences.Vol.5,No.1,March 2010.
- Preparation and Partial characterization of composites films containing soya protein and sago starch,
V.Ramnath, S.Sekar, S.Sankar, T.P.Sastry *
International Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences. Vol.1,577-585, 2011
- Studies on the Biocomposites Containing Gelatin Isolated from Fish Scales and Chitosan Impregnated with Silver Micro Particles,
S.Sankar, S.Sekar, V.Ramnath, T.P.Sastry*, and A.B.Mondal *
International Journal of Nanotechnology and Applications. Vol.5, No.3 (2011) 215-226
- In Vivo Evaluation of Composite Wound Dressing Material Containing Soya Protein and Sago Starch,
V.Ramnath. S.Sekar, S.Sankar, T.P.Sastry,* A.B.Mondal*
International journal pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences. Vol.4 issue 2, 2012
- Evalvation of biocomposite films containing alginate and sago starch impregnated with silver nanoparticles,
P.Marie Arockianathan, S.Sekar,S.Sankar,B.Kumaran, T.P.Sastry*
Carbohydrate Polymers 2012 (1-8) Elsevier science direct
- Preparation and evaluation of biocomposites as wound dressing material,
V. Ramnath, S. Sekar, S. Sankar, C. Sankaranarayanan, T.P. Sastry
Journal of Material Science: Material Medicine, 27 September 2012.
Effect of pH on Physico-Chemical and Mechanical Properties of Composite Films
V Ramnath, M Gajalakshmi, J Lalitha, S Sekar and S Sankar.
Annals of Plant Sciences, 2013, 02 (06), 174-181
Synthesis and characterization of chemically modified collagen based nanobiocomposite containing silver nanorods in corporated with ciprofloxacin
S Sekar, R Manikandan, A Mandal, S Sankar, T P Sastry
International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol.3, Issue 2, February 2014
Evaluation of Biomaterial containing regenerated cellulose and chitosan incorporated with silver nanoparticles
M I Niyas Ahamad, S Sankar, P Mohammed Kashif, S K Hayath Basha, T P Sastry,
International Journal of Biological Macromolecules (2014).
Systhesis and characterization of synthetic and natural nano hydroxyapatite composites containing polymer coated Demineralized bone matrix as bone Gatt material A. Comparative study.
Santhanam Sekar, Abhisk Mandal, Ramasamy Manikandan, Samikannu Sankar, Thotapalli Parvathaleswara Sastry*
International Journal ofPolymeric Materials. 64/10 ,10/2015.
Development of an ANN-Based Linearization Technique for the VCO Thermistor Circuit.
Vaegae Naveen Kumar, Komanapalli Venkata Lakshmi Narayana, Annepu Bhujangarao and Samickannu Sankar
IEEE Sensors Journal VOL. 15 No. 2, February 2015
Silk Fibrain coated with synthetic hydrogel impregnated with silver nanoparticles
S.Sekar, S.Sankar A.Mandal, V.Ramnath, T.P.Sastry, A.B.Mandal
Trends in Bio Materials and Artificial Organs, 2014
Preparation and Partial Characterization of Sago Starch Based Graft Co-Polymers
Santhanam Sekar, Khyati Mukesh Ojha, Samikannu Sankar , Thotapalli Parvathaleswara Sastry
Human Journals Research Article September 2015; Vol. 4 (2): 385-395