Transfer of Knowledge without License fee
The following Fourteen socially relevant knowledge leads have been identified for transferring on as is where is basis to micro and small scale units on non-exclusive mode without license fee under the CSIR 800 initiative.
- Leather board
- Parchment like material
- Bio-organic manure from proteinaceous solid waste
- Enzymatic process for leather making
- Salt free preservation of hides/skins
- Direct Chrome liquor recycling
- CLaRI Processor, an improved tanning device
- Transportable Device for lifting of Carcass
- Transportable Device for lifting and flaying animals
- Making of Leather Kolhapuri Footwear
- Shoe making using simple tools and techniques
- Making of Ethnic footwear (Leather Mojari/ Jooti)
- Making of Sandals /Chappals
Interested micro and small scale units may contact the following address for any further details.